Blogging is brilliant for business, it increases your sites traffic and generates sales. Do you want to have an active blog but feel like you’re not good enough of a writer? You shouldn’t let this hold you back because there are blog writing strategies to help you.
Firstly, you should start by researching. Reading is one of the best ways of learning. Reading will help you to find words that you can use and figure out what you can write about. It’s a good idea to read competitors blogs to see what works for them. You’ll be able to see what their most popular content is.
Blog Writing Strategies
There are 8 steps to improve your blog writing strategies. These are:
- Be Useful.
- Be Generous
- Be Entertaining
- Be Timely
- Be Promotional
- Be Human
- Be Controversial
- Be Engaging
It’s important to find new and exciting ways to keep blog posts new, unique and exciting for readers and potential clients. It can be a challenge. It’s important to keep your blogs original because copying someone else won’t gain you success.
Before you decide on what your process will be, you need to identify a goal. You will also need to think about how realistic this goal is and estimate how long it will take to reach it. Examples of common goals are: to increase website traffic or increase awareness of business.
Don’t think of blogging as a chore, it can be fun. It’s stimulating and something to look forward to. Just make sure that you write better blogs than your competition.
Create Engaging Content
It isn’t easy to constantly generate content that is worthy of shares. It can be especially overwhelming to stay focused when you’re juggling creating content with promotion along with managing your other daily tasks. To create share worthy content you should aim to distribute content that is valuable to your potential customers, relevant to your audience and consistent.
Of course to able to create a successful blog that attracts who you want to attract theres some things you need to take into consideration.
- Know who your audience is – You should write your blog with the audience you want to attract in mind.
- Know what Keywords to use – Using the right keywords will get you ranking higher and let your audience know what your post is about.
- Research – You should be doing ongoing research to ensure you know everything there is to know about what you’re writing about.
- Write Efficiently – There’s a lot of tasks to do in an average day, such as content creating, guest blogging, networking etc. It can be overwhelming so it’s important to be efficient, this means planning and getting down to business.
- Create visual content – There are tools you can use to create quick and simple to make images. These images will make your posts more attractive and more fun to read.
- Format – This is important, as nobody will want to read long paragraphs of texts with a lack of subheadings.
- promote and measure – Promotion, networking, and sharing is crucial to gain traction, relationships, and an audience.
If you’re using the right tools and techniques, you can overtake your competitors and provide content that’s right in line with your audiences’ needs and interests and be successful.
This is an infographic where we share blog writing strategies to help you write better, more engaging content that will gain your business more success.
What is your websites importance and who do you need to have one? You can find out in this infographic: http://www.1-to-1.org.uk/websites-importance/
How can you increase online sales? There are statistics to help you find out how in this informative infographic: http://www.1-to-1.org.uk/increase-online-sales-statistics/
How can social media promote business success? Find out in this helpful infographic: http://www.1-to-1.org.uk/can-social-media-promote-business-success/