Terms & Conditions
The use of this site and any of our service are provided on the strict agreement of the below conditions and those written on the below listed pages. The law of England & Wales will be used to settle any and all disputes.
- Services can be cancelled at any time, however we do not provide any refund on any services that have been cancelled. Even if the service as not been provided. You can read more within our refunds policy.
- All payments will be made in full before we start work, unless otherwise agreed in writing. If we agree to take part payment before we start working on the project, the full balance must be paid in full when 75% of the work is complete.
- The first payments can be made via Credit/Debit or bank transfer. All additional payment will be made via bank transfer only.
- All outstanding fees become due if the client cancells, ends or does not continue with the project.
- The client authorises that we can, at our own discretion, take payment of outstanding and due fees whenever we see fit.
- The full payment becomes due after we have waited for a PDQ more than 14 days or any other bit of information needed to provide the service for more than 7 days.
The whole agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
Service Provided By:
Purple Cloud Group Limited. Company Registration Number: 09769503. Registered in England. Registered Address: Engine House, 343 Roundhay Road, Leeds, LS8 4BU